Advanced Roofing & Waterproofing wants to help you select the best roofing solution for your business or home. A visit to this website will provide information on the benefits of the products and services we install. All the roofing systems we install perform well, are an excellent value and provide exceptional price / performance.
- For commercial and industrial roofing, we know that insulating, waterproof roof coatings are often a better solution to the problem of a leaking, aging roof. You can postpone tearing off and replacing your current roof for a at least a decade, because our waterproof coating systems use your existing roof as the base, and cost one third to one half the cost of a tear off, provide a leak free labor and material warranty, and are fully tax deductible as a maintenance expense. We also install all types of traditional roofing systems when waterproof roof coatings are not an option.
- We want to educate our residential customers on the superiority of metal roofing. We offer products that you can’t tell apart from terra cotta tile, shingle, or shake. But they are made of stone coated steel. In our Florida and Alabama coastal regions, a traditional vertical panel or standing seam metal roof are fine options. We also install asphalt shingle roofs when metal is not an option.
We specialize in commercial waterproof roof coatings.
We also install metal and asphalt shingle roofing for our residential customers.
Click here for a free roof survey.
We like to promote and educate about our waterproof roof coatings and metal roofing because we have more than 25 years of experience selling, installing and observing them perform as advertised and seeing our customers fully satisfied.
A waterproof roof coating provides watertight commercial and industrial roofing solution, warranted to be leak free for 10 to 12 years. It costs one third to one half as much as a roof tear off and replacement. Almost any company can avoid the capital expense of replacing their roof and find that a urethane, acrylic, or silicone elastomeric waterproof reflective roof coating membrane to be the solution. The list of positives is extensive. Here are a few:
- Smooth, seamless, watertight protection that also shields against chemicals and UV rays
- All our coating systems are provided with a 10 or 12 year manufacturers leak free labor and material warranty
- The top coat of the membrane is white – reflective—reducing roof temperature and interior temperature. It is a “cool roof”, also called a “green roof” with an insulating equivalent of R19 for emissivity
- The coatings come in individual formulas designed for use on various commercial roofing materials, including metal, TPO, EPDM, PVC and modified bitumen
- The membrane is watertight and impact resistant
We strongly recommend stone coated steel roofing for new home construction and for roof replacement. Steel roofing is a permanent solution. To back that up, manufacturers offer lifetime transferrable warranties. Here are just a few reasons why homeowners are happy with their metal roofs.
- Factory shaping of the steel replicates the curb appearance of terra cotta tile, shingle, wood shakes and slate.
- Factory acrylic coating topped with a layer of stone chips offers texture and color that matches conventional roofing
- The steel is installed in interlocking panels, which provides exceptional strength and hurricane wind resistance.
- Metal roofing typically is not damaged from hail penetration
- Steel will not burn. It cannot chip, crack, buckle, curl, split or crumble like terra cotta, asphalt, wood and slate do
- The durability has prompted insurers to reduce premiums on metal-roofed homes.
- Metal roofs are usually the most energy efficient roof systems available
We install all products to manufacturer specifications and to meet our own very high standards of workmanship.
Tap into our 25 years of experience in commercial,
industrial and residential roofing
Click here for a free roof survey.
We offer commercial roofing in Northern and Central Florida, including Tampa, Orlando, Gainesville, and Jacksonville as well as in the Florida panhandle in addition to Mobile, Montgomery, Birmingham, Huntsville and the entire state of Alabama.
We offer residential roofing in Florida: Pensacola, Ft Walton, Destin, and Panama City as well as in Alabama: Gulf Shores, Mobile and the Eastern Shore communities.